Southwest Transportation Services Inc. has the resources and experience to meet our customers' complete transportation requirements.
We will prepare all the necessary transportation documents, Canadian export declaration, Certificate of Origin, Legalization of documents when required, arrange the booking of cargo with the respective carriers, place the documentation at the carriers' disposal prior to departure and provide pre alert information to the respective consignees. Shippers only need to provide their terms of international sale (INCO terms), commercial invoice and packing list.
We provide cargo insurance coverage when requested.
Our extensive knowledge in Letters of Credit will help ease your company through the banking process. We are here to assist!
What we can do for you
- Documentation / Letters of Credit
- Air Freight - International Air Transportation Association (IATA)
- Ocean Freight - FCL (Full Container Load) / LCL (Less Container Load)
- Truck Freight - FTL (Full Truck Load) / LTL (Less-Than-Truckload) to North American Free Trade (NAFTA) Countries
- Rail Services
- Customs Clearance Canada / USA
- Vehicle Transport
- Cargo Insurance